Special Education Teacher
My name is Tonya McGraw Robinson and this is my third year teaching special education at the hive. I have been teaching special education for 15 years. I am married with two wonderful active boys ages 16 and 9. I love spending time with my family, shopping and riding bike. My motto, "We all learn differently, and that's okay!"
I am a proud graduate of Estill High School (Gator Strong) class of 1996. My education journey continued at Morris College where I graduated in 2000 and earned a Bachelor of Science in Health Education. In 2007, I earned a Masters of Education in Special Education from Grand Canyon University.
- Special Education Multi-Categorical
- Special Education Early Childhood
- Gifted and Talented endorsement
- Orton-Gillingham Basic Language Course
- favorite color is pink
- enjoy listening to Joel Osteen
- "Apple" technology fanatic
- favorite tv shows Green Leaf, Law & Order SVU and Criminal Minds
- love watching Lifetime and Hallmark movies
- a little crazed about race cars